- Plenary/keynote lectures are scheduled for 30 minutes (including discussions)
- Every oral communication, including discussions, will be delivered in a 10-minute time period
- All sessions will include technical support (TS) from members of the ICEEGT
- During all sessions, all microphones should be muted
- Online participants will utilize the chat to write down any questions they may have, while onsite participants will answer them live
- All presentations (plenaries, keynotes, and posters) should be forwarded to the conference secretary by e-mail to email@example.com
- The Zoom links will be sent by email to all registered participants together with the ICEEGT Conference program and Book of Abstracts.
- Posters will be presented in Poster presentations session, during which participants will present their poster in 5 minutes, including time for questions and discussion.
- Font style and text structure (one or two columns) may be customized separately. Each poster must have text in a typeface big enough for participants to see comfortably on screen. Illustration lettering should be big and readable.
- Material should be presented in a logical order such as introduction, methods, results & conclusion.