The conference solicits original, high-quality submissions in the following categories:
ICEEGT’22 invites full papers that describe original, complete and unpublished work having contribution to knowledge in any of the topics listed above. Papers must provide sufficient details and support for their claims and conclusions. They must cite relevant published research, highlight novel aspects of the submission, and identify its most significant contributions. The maximum length for a full paper is 6 pages (including references) in the IOP-Template-Word
ICEEGT’22 invites short papers that describe work with results and having contribution to knowledge in any of the topics listed above. The submission for short papers must provide sufficient details about the nature of the work, cite relevant published research, highlight novel aspects of the inquiry and illustrate the current status of the work and its future direction. The maximum length for a short paper is 4 pages (including references).
Posters are invited in ICEEGT’22 to present early-stage work that seeks to advance our current knowledge in any of the topics listed above. Interactive posters should outline the nature of the work and its novelty and the plan of action to be pursued by the authors. The maximum length for a posters is 4 pages (including references) in the Springer format.
ICEEGT’22 also invites proposals for half and full-day tutorials to be held at the Environmental Engineering and Green Technology International Conference. We encourage submissions of proposals on topics in the general areas of Environmental Pollution, Environmental science, Green Technology & Green Energy. For tutorials contacts us vie email.
Ensure the following:
- Paper size is European A4.
- Margins are 4cm (top), 2.5cm (left and right) and 2.7cm (bottom).
- The paper includes the author name and affiliation (full address including country).
- There are no page numbers, or headers and footers, within the paper.
- The PDF is free of formatting errors (e.g. corrupt equations, missing or low-resolution figures), since conversion from Word to PDF can introduce formatting errors.
- Text is single spaced, not double spaced.
- The PDF file is editable and not password protected.
- All pages are portrait (landscape pages should be rotated).
- Reference lists are checked for accuracy. References can only be linked via Crossref if they are correct and complete.
- Figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document.
- A thorough proofread is conducted to check the standard of English and ensure wording is clear and concise.