1.The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
2.Please send the full paper (word+pdf) to email@example.com or send through Online Submission Portal shown below.
3.Please submit the full paper, if publication is required.
4.Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentations.
5.Templates Download: Download
6.Should you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1)Both the abstract and the full paper are encouraged to submit. After the Abstract has been accepted and the payment has been completed, the author can give an oral presentation.
2)All submitted publications should present original, previously unpublished experimental or theoretical research findings. Articles submitted to the conference must meet these requirements and must not be in the process of being published elsewhere. As a result, plagiarism is a completely unacceptable kind of academic misconduct that will not be permitted.
Before submission, Please ensure the following:
- Paper size is European A4.
- Margins are 4cm (top), 2.5cm (left and right) and 2.7cm (bottom).
- The paper includes the author name and affiliation (full address including country).
- There are no page numbers, or headers and footers, within the paper.
- The PDF is free of formatting errors (e.g. corrupt equations, missing or low-resolution figures), since conversion from Word to PDF can introduce formatting errors.
- Text is single spaced, not double spaced.
- The PDF file is editable and not password protected.
- All pages are portrait (landscape pages should be rotated).
- Reference lists are checked for accuracy. References can only be linked via Crossref if they are correct and complete.
- Figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document.
- A thorough proofread is conducted to check the standard of English and ensure wording is clear and concise.
ONLINE SUBMISSION PORTAL